Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Disney Adulting. Please take a look at accepted topics and post guidelines. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to send in a submission for review.
- Disney-Related Content (Experience, Parks, Dining, Resorts, Events)
- Disney-Inspired Content (Fashion, Food, Art, Décor, Shopping)
- Disney Tips & Tricks, Hacks or Planning Guides
- Adult-Only Disney Experiences (Don’t get us wrong – we love kids, but we only focus on content towards the Disney adult perspective.)
Content Guest Post Guidelines
- Must be original content
- Actionable or inspiring posts are a plus
- At least 800 words
- Include headers, subheaders, bold text for emphasis, and lists (not all are required, but they do increase readability)
- No affiliate links
- Up to 2 links back to your own blog
- Content upgrades are welcome
To Submit a Post
- Email me at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your blog URL
- 1-3 suggested titles that I can choose
- Keywords that would apply to your post
- A detailed outline of the content proposed
- Headshot attached to email
- Any images included in your post attached to email as .zip file
- Brief bio
- Up to 3 social media links
If you post meeting the guest post guidelines, and I decide to move forward with any of proposals, I’ll contact you directly, and you can begin authoring your post. You can then send it to me via a Google Doc or Word document.
Disney Adulting reserves the right to edit the grammar of the post you provide. If there are too many mistakes, we will turn down the post, and you will be welcome to submit it elsewhere.
- Both parties will share the post on social media and across regular promotional channels upon publication, and as the post is promoted as old/popular content.