What to Wear at Disneyland: Winter Edition
If you are looking for festive fun, cooler temperatures and shorter lines then winter is a perfect time for planning a visit to Disneyland. Southern California maintains mild weather conditions that are perfect for outside activities and doesn’t drop too low so being out in the evening is fine as long as you dress in layers. This article will help you get your Disney fashion game on point before you visit the parks.
Average Disneyland Winter Weather by Month
Full of holiday cheer and seasonal decorations, Disneyland in December brings cooler temperatures and a great excuse to bundle up in festive attire.
- Average Temperature Range 46°F to 70°F
Disneyland in January tends to lend itself to cooler temperatures and shorter lines later in the month.
- Average Temperature Range 45°F to 69°F
February is an excellent month to visit Disneyland if you are looking for cooler temperatures and shorter lines, with the exception of President’s Day.
- Average Temperature Range 47°F to 69°F
1. What to Wear at Disneyland: Chewbacca Chic
2. What to Wear at Disneyland: Mickey Bomber Jacket
3. What to Wear at Disneyland: Tigger-iffic Threads
4. What to Wear at Disneyland: Merry Mickey Mouse
5. What to Wear at Disneyland: Mickey in Leather
What was YOUR favorite style to wear to Disney this winter?
Leave a comment below and let us know.