What to Wear at Walt Disney World: Winter Edition
If you are looking for festive fun, cooler temperatures and shorter lines then winter is a perfect time for planning a visit to Walt Disney World. Central Florida maintains mild weather conditions that are perfect for outside activities and doesn’t drop too low so being out in the evening is fine as long as you dress in layers. There is This article will help you get your Disney fashion game on point before you visit the parks.
Average Walt Disney World Winter Weather by Month
Full of holiday cheer and seasonal decorations, Walt Disney World in December brings cooler temperatures and a great excuse to bundle up in festive attire.
- Average Temperature Range 50°F to 73°F
- Average Precipitation: 2.24 Inches
Walt Disney World in January tends to lend itself to cooler temperatures and shorter lines later in the month.
- Average Temperature Range 48°F to 72°F
- Average Precipitation: 2.39 Inches
February is an excellent month to visit Walt Disney World if you are looking for cooler temperatures and shorter lines, with the exception of President’s Day.
- Average Temperature Range 49°F to 73°F
- Average Precipitation: 2.72 Inches
1. What to Wear at Walt Disney World: Stitch Bomber Jacket
2. What to Wear at Walt Disney World: Mickey Holiday Sweater
3. What to Wear at Walt Disney World: Vader Lady
4. What to Wear at Walt Disney World: Winter Minnie Hoodie
5. What to Wear at Walt Disney World: Princess Leia Vest
What was YOUR favorite style to wear to Disney this winter?
Leave a comment below and let us know.